Monday, August 6, 2012

Free...dom

Finally free!My holiday has just started and I am so happy...I've been waiting for so long and D day is here:)
Photo source
It won't last much, but I am trying to make the best of it.I am not planning any long-distance trip, I am not setting off to a boiling sand and clear water island, but I am at peace and that's rewarding after a long and tiring working year.
So I am now making my imaginary list of to do things during this summer holiday:
-wake up as late as possible and start with a coffee and milk mug whose round stains cover at least 3 of my furniture pieces (I like carrying the mug as a trophy all over the house with me)
-read a few good books
-read my friends posts on their blogs, I missed doing so these last months
-meet my friends, play some cards, have a good laugh and share the freedom moments
-call the friends I can't see these days and check on their own adventures
-re-arrange my house, maybe paint the walls (I feel the need of a more colourful environment :)) go here if you want to check some colours for your rooms
-take long slow-pace walks
-listen to some good music
-turn off the TV and stop hearing the collapse of our  government or the economic crisis
-dream a bit ...black&white or in colours

No comments:

Post a Comment