Thursday, January 2, 2014

New year, same story

2014! Well, here came a new year and one of the first things we all do is make wishes, hoping for the best, dreaming of new and good things happening, but the reality is we have no idea what is there waiting for us, just the unpredictable hiding right behind the corner, testing our courage, sometimes our faith or strength. But that's the beauty of New Year's celebrations, that's the beauty of surrounding ourselves with friends and family so that we can find new wings to jump into the abyss of the next year.
I don't know about you, but I actually hate January, just because for me it's the dullest month of the year, it's all static and feeling-less and it kind of cuts those big wide-spread wings I was telling you about. So after a few days of testing the new year's day to day life I realize we are back on the same old story and that time flies just the same... if there is to be a change it will never be starting on 1st of January, but the change starts any day you feel it should occur, stick to it, fight for it and maybe the new year might start in March , August or November...
I don't know when 2014 will start for me, but I will surely let you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment