Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas time!

I woke up this morning smelling Christmas air...Little cold wind, snowy rooftops, foggy roads, people armured in their thick winter coats running around like bees.Yesterday it was the National Day and I was happy, actually mixed emotions (enjoying my family and friends, shocked by the narrow-minded people surrounding us, confused and worried about our own future in this small and intricately multiways-to-choose-and-no-way-in-fact country)shook my balance.
So today I feel dizzy and "so charming :)" , I am in no mood for work, I am in the mood for walking around, getting my nose frozen and my hands deepened in my pockets, buying insignificant and sparkling little presents for the loved-ones, calling the friends I had no time for in ages, seeing people smiling, making them happy.
Last night I saw on TV the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Street and I took a deep breath then imagined I was there for a second...and that reminded me how much I would like to visit New York. Watching that actually made me mumble those famous lyrics :"the king of the hill", "top of the heap" and because I could not achieve any of these childish dreams I just set a new ringtone on my phone...
...so now I am off to work waitin for a call (just to hear my Christmas ringtone) and if that doesn't happen, well, at least I will be prepared for the first snowflakes, I will run outside and let those magic white feathers enlighten my day...


No comments:

Post a Comment