Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hi

I started this blog because I thought I can talk about my teaching experience and maybe share ideas. I've been teaching for 4 years now and I know this is my call. I discovered that being among other people, mainly adults, can offer a lot of fun, motivating experience and somehow can make me a better person.
Have you ever felt stranded in your own world? Have you felt the need of doing something different, special, but realized this is only a dream? Well, at first I thought I won't be able to make a change in these people's lives but seeing their glowing faces, their appetite for learning and improving made me think that all that I do it's worth it.
So, if you felt the same (and I am sure you did) I will be glad to hear your ideas and find means to create entertaining lessons. Have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment